Myonlinesecurity has no affiliation or relationship with any projects or events unless explicitly stated otherwise. None of the information you read on Myonlinesecurity should be taken as investment advice.
Are you one of the crazy Disney fans searching ‘where to Buy VeVe Disney NFTs in 2023? Join the joyride with us as we take you on the journey of Disney NFTs and a guide to buy them. Everyone knows The Walt Disney Company, although as Disney.
It is grouped with the top global brands. There was tremendous excitement as soon as they forayed into the collectible digital metaverse. To date, all the Disney NFT drop has sold out within minutes.
Disney NFTs: Golden Moments, A Disney NFT Collection
On November 9, 2021, Disney released their ‘Golden Moments’ NFTs on the VeVe NFT app. ‘Golden Moments’ VeVe Disney NFT price has mostly been $60. The releases culminated on November 12, 2021 – the Disney+ Day.
The day also brought some super-rare NFTs of Disney to the fore. Previously, Marvel NFTs had been launched by Disney. However, to have an entire celebration culminating on the Disney+ day took the whole concept of Disney NFTs to another dimension.
VeVe Disney NFTs: The Destination Of Every Disney NFT Drop
VeVe is the NFT marketplace and Disney+ partner for their NFT collectibles. VeVe and Disney NFTs have been a consistent thread in the life of Disney lovers who want to own a piece of their favorite characters, stories, films, or props. The ‘Golden Moments’ NFT on Disney+ has featured, among others, on the popular VeVe platform.
Disney drops their NFTs on the VeVe platform regularly, allowing fans to access them. VeVe is a leading marketplace founded in New Zealand in the year 2018. VeVe is one of the premiere apps developed by Ecomi. VeVe is helping transform the universal appeal of Disney, and its collectibles, to the web 3.0 world.
Disney had worked with fictional and animated characters before the word ‘digital’ existed. It was imperative for Disney to enter the world of NFTs. As soon as the NFTs exploded, the Disney-VeVe collaboration came into the picture. The metaverse, as we knew it, was never the same again. It became truly ‘Disney’ magical.
The Disney NFTs Collections At VeVe NFT App
You already know where to buy VeVe Disney NFT. Let’s look at some of their top collections in this section.
Disney’s Marvel NFT Collections
Disney’s Marvel NFT Collections bring the world of Marvel, the characters, logos, comics, and other collectibles to the metaverse. It brings enthusiasts the chance to buy, trade, and earn the NFTs – including the super-rare NFTs from the world of Marvel.
The world of Marvel fans always involves a race toward the collectibles. An integral part of the collectibles is experience and ownership. NFTs can be displayed in the metaverse, and being a Marvel fan gets even more rewarding.
Among the popular Disney’s Marvel NFTs are the first Captain America, from his debut appearance in 1941. The most common NFT in Marvel’s digital multiverse is the First Avenger. Ultimate-Animated is listed as secret rare. The ‘Charing into Battle’ is uncommon, ‘The Punch’ is rare, and ‘Animated’ is ultra-rare.
There’s also a fully-readable Disney NFT from the world of Amazing SpiderMan #1. The Classic Cover is the common NFT, vintage is uncommon, the hero variant is rare, vibranium variant is ultra-rare, and The True Believer variant is secret-rare.
Disney’s Mickey Mouse NFT Collection
Mickey Mouse NFT Collection features several of the iconic Mickey Mouse moment, including Disney NFT Drop, working as a highlight reel of the entire world of Mickey Mouse. ‘The True Original’ himself is part of the NFT collection. Some of the series in the Mickey Mouse NFTs are:
Disney’s Bandleader Mickey NFTs
The Bandleader Mickey was featured in the Technicolor short film by Walt Disney Animation Studios in 1935. The collection celebrates Mickey and their best friends as the musicians of his band. The collection in its 3D world adds charm to the hilarious avatar of Mickey and his friends.
Disney’s Blind Boxes NFTs
The blind box offerings are an exciting opportunity to get rare NFTs. Upon successful purchase, the blind box NFTs are revealed on the day they drop. You can trade them with others to complete the sets or keep them as a collectible.
Disney’s Pixar Pals NFT Collection
Pixar was an independent animation studio that then became a subsidiary of Disney. Pixar has produced iconic animation films, loved by the masses and the art connoisseurs alike, consistently.
The collection dropped on March 13, 2022, on the VeVe marketplace. All the NFTs from Pixar Pals came in Blind Boxes. Until you buy an NFT, you have no idea about the contents. You can trade them later on. The VeVe Disney NFT price is fixed at $60 during the Disney NFT drop.
‘Woody: Hey Howdy Hey’ came in 13,999 editions; the Woody from Toy Story was listed as a ‘common’ NFT. Mike Wazowski is also clubbed in the same category, as a common NFT, from the film ‘Monsters Inc.
Lightning McQueen from ‘Cars’ came as an ‘uncommon’ NFT in 10,999 editions. The iconic ‘House from Up: Adventure is Out There’ came in 8,999 editions, a ‘rare NFT.’ With 6,999 editions, the ‘Ultra Rare’ category of NFTs includes Edna Mode from ‘The Incredibles.’
Pixar has produced 23 animated films, focusing on the quality of work and storytelling. Each film is a classic and was recently viral, with fans ranking all 23 Pixar movies from worst to best. Pixar Pals are for the fans, helping them be surprised, trade, and create a collection of their Pixar Pals.
Disney + Golden Moments
Disney + Golden Moments NFTs were initially launched on Disney + day. They celebrated the iconic Disney moments across the spectrum of Disney films. The NFT Drops by Disney on the platform are classified into five categories:
- Star Wars: R2-D2 and C-3PO, among others, were from the first-ever NFT Drops collection from the Official Star Wars collection.
- The Simpsons: Among the first releases were Homer, Bart, and a Skateboard NFT.
- Marvel: Marvel was the only NFT launched previously, and the Iron Man and Avengers logos were among the top NFT Collectibles.
- Pixar: The iconic Wall-E and Toy Story’s ‘The Pizza Planet Truck’ were among the initial releases of Pixar.
- Walt Disney Animation Studios: Elsa, the Frozen Queen, and the Mickey Sorcerer Hat were among the first NFTs from the Animation Studio collection to drop.
Your Step-By-Step Guide To Buying Disney NFTs On VeVe App
The VeVe NFT App is the answer to ‘where to buy VeVe Disney NFT. ‘Disney NFTs are available exclusively on the VeVe app. Whichever mobile device you use, you can find a VeVe app in the respective application stores. To buy Disney NFTs, you can find the below-mentioned steps useful and handy:
- Download the mobile application of VeVe marketplace from the proprietary app stores of your phone’s OS. (Download for Google Play And Download for Apple )
- When you’ve installed the app, tap its icon to open it.
- Since you’ll be needing gems (equivalent to dollars) in the VeVe Wallet to buy any NFTs, we have to start by adding gems (money) to the wallet. The user interface has the Profile button at the bottom-right corner.
- Open ‘Wallet’, which you will find in your Profile settings. Click ‘Get More Gems’ on this page to add Gems.
- Add Gems using your favorite payment gateway. Since VeVe Disney NFT price is 60 dollars (=gems), you must add a minimum of 60 gems while waiting for a drop. For the secondary market, you’ll need more gems.
- While you are waiting for the Disney NFT drops, keep the app active, and you will be able to grab some NFTs. Disney NFTs sell out within minutes, so being very observant is essential.
- If you are looking for an NFT in the secondary market, you can search anytime. Check the secondary market to find your favorite Disney heroes and collectibles.
- Click ‘buy now’ to buy the NFT. Carry out the transaction within the app till you get a visual notification, ‘Transaction Successful.’
- Initiate the transaction by tapping ‘Buy, and secure the NFT
- Under your ‘collections’ tab, you’ll find your NFT.
To be able to buy your favorite Disney NFTs, you need to stay tuned to the updates. Disney has been regularly dropping NFTs. Since they sell out quickly and are insanely popular, you’ll have to shell out a considerably more significant sum to procure them in the secondary market. Staying on top of the releases is ideal for getting them for $60.
Summing Up The Disney VeVe NFTs
NFTs and the metaverse aren’t a far-off idea anymore. This has been confirmed with Disney partnering with one of the leading NFT marketplaces, VeVe, and releasing a consistent stream of NFT Collections. Disney has been one of the pioneers of this digital revolution, paving the way for other large brands to enter the world of NFTs.
This article is published by Myonlinesecurity.co.uk (c). If you are looking for upcoming NFTs, Check our NFT Calendar Page.
Disclaimer: Myonlinesecurity has no affiliation or relationship with any NFT projects or events unless explicitly stated otherwise. None of the information you read on Myonlinesecurity should be considered investment advice.