Last week, Microsoft’s Innovation & Policy Center in Washington, D.C. convened a distinguished group of cybersecurity and privacy professionals from across industry sectors for a panel discussion about the forthcoming Cybersecurity Framework, expected from the National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) in February 2014, and its implications for critical infrastructure organizations.
I was pleased to participate as a panelist alongside:
- Mark Clancy, CISO of the Depository Trust and Clearing Corporation
- Trevor Hughes, President and CEO of the International Association of Privacy Professionals
- Mike Kuberski, Chief Information Security Officer of Pepco Holdings
- Larry Trittschuh, Executive Director for Threat Management, General Electric
- Fred Cate, Indiana University Maurer School of Law, who served as moderator